Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day…
- This would be a Workday techno-functional role, a superstar who understands and architects both the functional and technical aspects of technology catered for the People team
- Lead and project manage implementations by working with our stakeholders independently
- Will be hands on configuring Workday, for modules like core hcm, security, absence management, benefits, payroll, etc.
- Work with vendors and internal dev teams to build and maintain integrations, this includes identifying, assessing, and solving complex business problems for integrating with the Workday application across a wide array of platforms
- Will be working on writing custom reports, EIBs, XSLTs, RaaS reports, Studio Integrations, Cloud connect, BIRT and various other custom integration technologies
- Will be working on our internal analytics platform for HR needs
- Communicate and manage the design, build and launch strategies with our vendors and our internal platform teams
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together and Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 4+ years of work experience in People Technology, specifically Workday
- 2+ years of strong experience in implementing, maintaining and upgrading Workday systems
- 2+ years of experience in Workday integration technologies like Studio, XSLT, BIRT, Cloud connect, EIB, Reports, EIB’s and complex calculated fields
- Workday functional knowledge on Business processes, security, benefits, absence management, merit process, time tracking and payroll
- Experience with developing or using APIs, REST APIs, RaaS reports, outbound and inbound EIB’s
- Experience with People data analytics would be a plus
- Ability to prioritize effectively and work in an independent environment
- Passion for the employee experience and finding ways to enhance this experience through interconnecting various systems
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and team skills
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.