Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
We are currently seeking a full time IT Support Manager based in our office in San Francisco! You will manage and mentor a growing team of IT Support team members in SF, Atlanta, and Toronto. In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for ensuring that we provide amazing stellar support for technical issues across our environment and fantastic customer service.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day…
- Recruit, train, and support help desk team members
- Set specific customer service standards
- Design and execute projects to improve systems and operations
- Assist with IT onboarding and training curriculum
- Audit ticket data to ensure ticket handling quality meets or exceeds expectations and redirect team activities as needed
- Create, maintain, and implement process documents, IT policies, and help-related materials for users on a regular basis
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports on help desk team’s productivity
- Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together and Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- Demonstrated ability to be a great leader for the IT Support Team
- You have excellent ticket management skills combined with relentless follow-up
- You have a strong sense of urgency
- You have exceptional professionalism and customer-service skills
- You are able to jump in and help out with support issues as needed
- You have sound knowledge of information and communications technology fundamentals
- You have a positive, service-oriented attitude.
- You have great verbal and written communications skills
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.