Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Every day, thousands of Instacart shoppers deliver perfect produce, make great replacements when items are out of stock, and communicate with their customers throughout the process. We believe providing Instacart shoppers with engaging learning is key to customer happiness and Instacart’s success as the world leader in online groceries.
As the lead developer of learning content for Instacart shoppers, your role will include…
- Executing all aspects of content development (researching, structuring, writing, & revising)
- Sourcing feedback from shoppers & incorporating into all content created
- Leading the creation of images & animations that improve the learning experience
- Performing quality checks on your own work, ensuring consistency of voice, clarity, and overall engaging and aesthetically pleasing output
- Evaluating curriculum performance in relation to quantitative & qualitative learning objectives, iterating on content as needed
- Maintaining an understanding of industry best practices & when necessary, proposing new learning solutions to support Instacart’s needs
To succeed in this role, you have…
- 3+ years experience in the design, development, and writing of learning content
- Strong written & verbal communication with the ability to express complex topics clearly and easily
- Excellent attention to detail & organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize responsibilities
- Comfort with basic analytics
- Strong business judgement and creative problem solving skills
- Comfort working both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to pick up new topics quickly & excitement to build expertise in the grocery industry!
- An interest in working in a fast-growing, fast-paced environment with changing responsibilities. A willingness to lend a helping hand wherever it’s needed
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.