Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
- Build, launch, and drive Instacart’s Partner marketing strategy
- Manage relationships with the Retailer (BD) Team and Consumer Products (CPG) Team and be their go-to point of contact for Marketing
- Collaborate with Instacart marketing leads to scope out partner campaigns on digital, offline and email channels. Work with BD to prioritize these initiatives across our highest impact accounts
- Monitor and set metrics measuring the success of ongoing campaigns
- Present campaign results during quarterly business reviews
- Develop and execute on co-marketing strategies between Instacart & Retail Partners (e.g., Costco, Albertsons, Kroger, Publix, Sprouts), and Instacart & CPG Brand Partners (e.g., P&G, Pepsi, General Mills). Ensure that these marketing investments drive mutual short and long-term revenue growth
- Drive development of marketing collateral for new product launches and sales enablement
- Lead our newest marketing channel, In-Store Marketing! Develop the strategy to scale the channel and be hands-on in executing plan
- Work with all stakeholders including Instacart BD & CPG team members, the Retailer & Brand Partners, Product, and Instacart Marketing leads to move initiatives forward
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in marketing or partnership related roles like partner marketing, shopper marketing or channel marketing
- Strong understanding of retailers, their needs and ways of driving new Instacart users through partner marketing initiatives
- Experience designing and building joint marketing plans with strategic partners
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders, managing relationships, and getting people bought in
- Analytical mindset, with a bias for measuring, testing, and iterating on programs
- Hustle and grit, but are also very polished and professional
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain marketing concepts and business value of projects to other teams
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA preferred, but not required
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.