Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
As HRBP, Engineering and Product, you will be responsible for driving people and business initiatives for the Product and Engineering team. It will be your role to create and execute on People Operations initiatives that will drive results for Instacart. This will require you to communicate effectively, think creatively, provide and leverage data to drive People Operations strategy, challenge convention, and in some cases to reinvent how work is done. It will require you to roll up your sleeves and dig in.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day…
- Being an advocate and resource for Instacart employees.
- Coaching and advising managers on all people-related matters
- Offering thought leadership and providing HR expertise in areas such as performance management, employee relations, rewards and recognition, compensation and job leveling, organizational development and learning and development
- Collecting and analyzing employee data to identify trends, recognizing areas for improvement and providing proactive solutions
- Collaborating with client groups and the HR & PeopleOps teams to create and execute initiatives and overall process improvements to drive results for Instacart
- Working to ensure compliance with all relevant employer regulations in partnership with the legal department
- Championing Instacart’s company culture, using company values to guide decision-making
- Building effective relationships with all internal stakeholders, providing top notch customer service to employees, managers, and leadership
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together and Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- A background of at least five (5) years as an HR business partner in a fast growing technology company and 10 years of overall HR work experience
- Strong influencing skills, ability to communicate effectively across all levels of an organization
- A successful track record of designing and implementing people programs
- Understanding of various employment laws and their impact on day-to-day matters
- Self starter who can adapt to the needs of our ever-changing, fast-growing organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with technical client groups
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.