Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
The ideal Process Improvement Analyst is the perfect mix of analytical and operational; they are deftly able to use data to tell a story and then drive the operational improvements to move the data in the right direction and give that story a happy ending.
Your day to day…
- Design and deploy scalable customer and shopper support processes to drive consistency and quality across all support interactions
- Identify process automation/improvement opportunities and work with cross-functional teams to implement initiatives
- Determine business needs and scalable solutions to solve process issues through observation and analysis
- Lead projects and establish objectives and outcomes to achieve superior process metrics
- Present your findings compellingly to leaders and stakeholders from across the organization using a blend of art and science
- 2 - 4 years of experience in an analytical and operational role
- Passion for improving processes with creative solutions
- Experience with Lean or Six Sigma
- Experience with SQL or other databases
- Ability to influence leadership internally and externally with vendor partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including high-level presentation skills
- Data driven approach to problem solving
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Bonus Points if You Have:
- Certification in Lean or Six Sigma
- Programming Experience
- Startup/entrepreneurial experience
- Contact center experience managing processes
- Proven track record of driving customer satisfaction improvements with vendor partners
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Instacart’s Community Operations team provides high quality phone, chat, and email support to both our customer and shopper communities. Community Operations has launched its Customer Experience Center in Atlanta and we are looking for a strategic thinker who is passionate about providing world-class service to customers and shoppers. The Process Improvement Analyst will develop, implement, and manage processes and drive improvements to support that impacts the service we provide across the vast Instacart network. You will work directly with leadership to understand the key issues and opportunities for process improvement through data analysis, reporting, and testing
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.