Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Our marketing team is highly analytical, moves fast and is focused on delivering quantifiable results. Our team is hiring a Marketing Analytics Lead to focus on deriving insights from data to drive marketing performance. This person will be working cross-functionally, collaborating with multiple stakeholders and will be making a big impact on overarching company goals.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day…
- Conduct quantitative analysis of data to uncover actionable insights which inform marketing strategy
- Work closely with channel managers to identify key questions, problems, KPIs and develop analytical frameworks to drive campaign performance
- Collaborate with channel managers and creative team to design rigorous marketing experiments and incrementality tests
- Create and maintain dashboards and visualization tools to facilitate reporting and campaign optimization
- Present findings to internal stakeholders
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together and Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- 1-2 years working in a marketing analytics role
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Advanced SQL capabilities - ability to write complex and optimized queries to extract data from our data warehouse
- Programming experience, particularly with statistical packages as well as scripts to automate data extraction and cleaning processes
- Strong experimental design and statistical analysis skills
- Experience with data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau, Looker
- Strong communication skills and experience working in cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree in math, economics, statistics, engineering, computer science, or other quantitative field
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.