Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
As we scale our product team, one of our core needs is hiring staff and leadership level technical talent to lead some of our core product initiatives. As a Recruiter with Instacart, you would be responsible for finding, engaging, and hiring this level of talent for our team.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day…
- Complete ownership of your recruiting pipelines end-to-end for senior-level product talent
- Building, owning, and iterating on the interview processes for your searches in conjunction with product leadership
- Developing and fostering strong partnerships with all internal clients, including our product leadership team members and our Chief Product Officer, David Hahn
- Be a guardian and champion of our culture and candidate experience
- Fostering relationships with senior-level Product Managers
- Building the team that will change the future of groceries
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together and Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years of fast-paced, high volume recruiting experience
- Experience building an internal team
- Built interview processes from the ground up
- Ability to empower the work environment and colleagues
- Proven ability to adapt to various groups and establish common ground to effectively influence others
- Exceptional recruiting business acumen including how to screen and sell candidates
- Proven sourcing skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Ability to work independently and as a team player, and be very proactive
- Detail-oriented and creative when it comes to improving our processes
- Startup experience a plus
- Hiring for engineering teams a plus
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.