Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Your day to day…
- Be a resource of information for all corporate employees
- Administrative tasks including calendaring and arranging meetings
- Work closely with other teams to streamline process and assist with special projects or events, particularly in culture and people operations
- Vendor management: maintaining and updating vendor contact information, contracts, and proposals
- Review the office management ticket queue, respond as necessary, and assign to appropriate team member(s)
- Support remote offices as needed
- Assist with planning and facilitating emergency related building drills and procedures
- Maintain accurate inventory lists of fixed assets including equipment, furniture, vehicles, etc.
- Welcome new employees by setting up new hire workstations in coordination with HR & IT
- Work on office planning/seating projects
- Oversee day-to-day office logistics -- food vendors; facilities, security, parking and janitorial services; track and distribute mail
- Maintain and organize office space -- storage areas, kitchen, common areas, and conference rooms
- B.A. or B.S. degree (recent graduates encouraged to apply)
- 2-4 years of office administration, support, or customer service experience, including internships
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally, effectively, and in a friendly manner with guests and partners both internally and externally
- Superior organizational skills and follow-through on tasks
- High-level of ownership and problem-solving skills
- An interest in and passion for Instacart
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Instacart is looking for a Workplace Coordinator to join the Workplace and Facilities Team. This is a hands-on position where you will be working on varied tasks related to the day-to-day functioning of our San Francisco office. You will be contributing to the goal of delighting Instacart employees through helping to create an atmosphere in which people thrive.
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.