Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Your day to day…
- Serve as point of contact on all benefits related issues for the Instacart community
- Serve as point of contact on workers’ comp matters for the Instacart community
- Review and make update/corrections for weekly carrier/vendor file integrations
- Respond to benefits inquiries from employees and stakeholders
- Track all benefit invoices to ensure timely payment vendors
- Assist will all aspects of Open Enrollment
- Work with the People Ops team to resolve benefits-related systems issues
- Develop self-service tools and communications
- Contribute to other People Ops and/or People initiatives as-needed
- 2+ years of Benefits Administration experience
- 2+ years of hands-on Workday HCM experience
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Working knowledge of benefits compliance requirements for California, Federal and key local regulations, including ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, ACA
- Experience with administration of Open Enrollment cycles
- Experience supporting and partnering with dispersed stakeholders and team members
- Advanced Excel skills that show proficiency in pivot tables, v-lookups and charts
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to communicate complicated details in a straightforward, concise manner
- An ability to flex to support team on ad hoc projects as needed
- An ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity and professionalism
- High attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
The Benefits Coordinator will assist with benefits administration for all Instacart benefits programs. They will administrator Instacart’s workers’ compensation program, including claims management process. The Benefits Analyst will work closely with the People Operations team and cross-functionally to ensure legal and regulatory compliance, mitigate risk, counsel employees on benefits-related issues, handle escalated employee concerns, while maintaining and building internal controls.
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together and Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role?
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.