Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Our digital marketing team is highly analytical, moves fast and is focused on delivering quantifiable results. In this role, you will be responsible for acquiring new Instacart Shoppers. This person will be working directly with senior leadership across different teams and will be making a big impact on overarching company goals.
Your day to day…
- Drive Shopper acquisition through Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and Snapchat
- Set-up, optimize and scale in-house campaigns on social media
- Work with our Paid Social agency to transition campaigns in-house
- Manage existing and establish new relationships with social media platforms
- Balance campaigns across various channels to drive efficient Shopper acquisition
- Identify opportunities for campaign optimization - audience targeting, bidding, creative and landing pages - and implement a test plan
- Partner with Analytics team to conduct marketing experiments and AB tests on an ongoing basis
- Work with Creative team to develop innovative and high-performing assets across all devices and formats
- Develop a channel strategy to meet both short term and long term shopper acquisition goals
- Provide data-driven recommendations to scale acquisitions, efficiently
- Track, report and present campaign performance to internal stakeholders
- 3+ years in Marketing with at least 2-3+ years managing Paid Social campaigns across major social networks
- Meticulous attention to detail in execution
- Excellent quantitative and data analysis skills
- Expert in scaling Paid Social campaigns while maximizing efficiency
- Thorough understanding of acquisition marketing and latest Paid Social Trends
- Experience working with external agencies and forming strong relationships with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter & Snapchat account teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in the on-demand economy
- Proficient in SQL
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.