Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Your day to day...
- Lead, motivate, and develop support agents within a time-sensitive and demanding environment to deliver on operational KPIs
- Set overall direction of operations functions at the support innovation center, including developing support process, policy, and performance standards
- Coach your team to provide an incredible and empathic support experience to our users
- Integrate the efforts of teams across multiple shifts to deliver world-class customer support and attain service level requirements
- Measure and evaluate support processes and drive continuous process improvement with eye towards user satisfaction
- Identify root causes and implement changes to improve accuracy, productivity, and quality of your team's performance
- Be savvy in subject matter for the team’s which you manage, and act as a key point of contact to internal stakeholders beyond the support innovation center
- Set the tone for a culture that puts the customer first, even if that means rolling up your sleeves and assisting with frontline work
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of experience leading teams at a 2nd line level
- Ability to communicate and interact at all levels of leadership
- Experience leading in a high-volume and extremely fast-paced customer support environment
- Track record of success in leading and developing multiple success teams
- Strong organizational skills and high level of comfort in analytical problem-solving
- Proficient in Call Center Management Tools of the trade (Workforce Management, Quality Assurance, Ticketing Systems)
- Strong critical thinking ability on technical & non-technical issues
- Ability to drive and improves call center performance
- Experience with leading teams of various access channels and developing access channel strategies
- Experience with continuous renewal of business processes
- Positive attitude and fortitude to work through ever-changing and dynamic operational conditions
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
The Community Operations team is focused on supporting our broad ecosystem of customers, shoppers, retailers, and internal stakeholders through direct support and scalable solutions. We are a service-centric and analytics-driven team that thinks upstream to implement solutions that delight our community, improve performance, and scale through better automation, process and product experience. Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is absolutely magical.
We are looking for a dynamic leader to join the effort to launch Instacart's support innovation center. This individual will be responsible for managing day-to-day operational work, leading a team of support agents, and continuing process improvement with use of data analytics.
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.