Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Your day to day...
- Write and maintain educational content for shoppers, customers and internal support agents, including help center articles, emails, blog posts, templates, and internal knowledge bases.
- Monitor success metrics to track content effectiveness
- Establish clear processes with agents and our QA team to identify, elevate, and address content gaps
- Interface with product teams to ensure content is up to date
- Partner closely with our training team to ensure training materials are consistent with educational content
- Bring a creative & strategic eye to content, making it more effective through style, format, and delivery.
- 3+ years of experience crafting and editing compelling content in a professional, academic, and/or extracurricular setting; bonus points for work done on help centers or agent support
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to articulate complex process workflows in a creative and concise way
- Experience managing and designing knowledge bases -- experience working in ZenDesk a plus
- Experience defining, tracking, and reporting metrics on the effectiveness of content
- Understanding of and appreciation for best-in-class customer experience
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Our Community Operations team provides high quality support to both our customer and shopper communities. We are looking for a Content Writer who is passionate about developing and improving our communications across multiple channels and formats.
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.