Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Your day to day...
- Own sales and account management tools implementation, maintenance, and upkeep
- Monitors tools, dashboards and data for high quality, accuracy, and timeliness
- Ensure executive visibility into retailer sales pipelines and retailer goals forecasts
- Identify opportunities and pain points to improve sales and account management processes
- Manage a team responsible for building and maintaining tools and processes
- Hold retailer sales and account management teams accountable to following processes and achieving targets
- Ensure timely implementation of key initiatives across teams
- 7+ years previous experience; MBA preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues
- Experience with large data sets and ability to extract business insights from analysis (Experience in SQL, Tableau preferred)
- Comfort with ambiguity and a rapidly evolving business landscape
- Quick communication response times
- Ability to manage across functions and present to leadership
- Detail oriented
- Positive, energetic, and influential relationship builder
- Some travel required
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
As we continue our fast growth, we are looking to add to our Business Development team. We are hiring a Director, Business Development Operations to manage Instacart’s retailer sales and account management processes, as well tools implementation and upkeep. In this role, your scope will cover process improvements, sales tool implementation and maintenance, cross-team coordination, and reporting to Instacart’s executive team.
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.