Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
- Strong communication and project management skills to direct multiple teams against a launch
- Agility and comfort with data to turn ambiguous situations into concrete recommendations
- Relentless hustle and willingness to do whatever it takes to drive to a successful launch
- Pride of ownership to put your name next to your launches
- Desire to learn and make each launch better than the last
- Demonstrated track record of cross-functional leadership and influence
- 3+ years of related work experience in retail management, operations management, or start-up management
- Proficiency in Excel (SQL preferred)
- Bachelor's degree
- Willingness to travel if needed
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
As a member of the Expansions team, you’ll be a key part of the engine that drives the growth of Instacart. You’ll determine what new geographies we launch, work cross-functionally with our Business Development and Logistics teams to set up new markets for growth, and literally have your finger on the launch button for all our new markets. You’ll analyze how our geographic coverage, our wages, and our retailer mix will contribute to our success. You’ll also develop and refine our operational processes and decide on the right fulfillment model for each market.
This role is a unique opportunity to bring Instacart to the next 100 million customers and interact with virtually every part of our business to guarantee that we continue to be the best grocery e-commerce experience for customers, shoppers, and retailers alike.
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.