Instacart is building the best way for people anywhere in the world to shop for groceries. Since Instacart started in 2012, we’ve launched same-day delivery in 300+ markets. We are laser focused on delivering groceries from your favorite stores right to your door! From a technology point of view, the platform is complex, rapidly scaling and processing millions of transactions in real-time all of the time. Our technology coupled with operational expertise enables Instacart to deliver fresh groceries in as little as an hour. This is a difficult problem to master and we are making it happen. Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is absolutely magical.
Our product management team thrives on solving difficult problems and moving key company metrics. Our work makes a large and profound impact on people's lives by saving them time and changing the way they shop for and think about food. Join us!
What You'll Be Doing
In order to meet growing customer demand, the Shopper Growth team on-boards thousands of new shoppers every week and helps them start earning money as quickly as possible. As the Senior Product Manager for Shopper Growth, you will lead a cross-functional team to help achieve Instacart's ambitious growth goals.
In this role, you will help define our strategy to find, onboard, and engage high quality shoppers, scale our business to new geographies, and reduce acquisition costs. You'll have autonomy and ownership to directly impact all three of Instacart's core company focus areas: growth, quality, and profitability. And you will have the opportunity to positively impact the lives of tens of thousands of people by helping them earn money quickly and easily.
We are looking for a product leader with deep intuition and passion for developing great user experiences, the ability to collaborate & communicate with team members from every function and at every level, and an analytical first-principles approach to understanding and solving problems. This role also provides the opportunity to scale scope and lead teams as you and the company grow.
What You Should Have
- A minimum of 3 years in Product Management at a technology company
- Experience making data-informed product decisions, ideally using A/B testing, conversion rate optimization, and funnel analysis
- Experience building cross-platform experiences (mobile, desktop, mobile web)
- Ability to define and decompose metrics and goals
- Ideal candidates also have experience or interest in driving or supporting performance marketing efforts
What We'll Set You Up With
- Talented and collaborative coworkers who will both push and support you
- Market competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, vision benefits and 401(k) retirement plan
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it)
- 16 weeks maternity leave / 8 weeks paternity leave so you can truly bond with your child
- Complimentary Instacart Express membership — so you can use our product without paying a delivery fee