Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Your day to day…
- Work with recruiters to arrange all details pertaining to candidate experience – schedule interviews, including virtual interviews (via Zoom or Skype); secure conference rooms, when required; book travel/hotel
- Manage relationships with candidates, recruiters and hiring managers
- Use your personality and creativity to ensure each candidate has a unique and enjoyable experience at Instacart
- Jump in on other projects when needed concerning candidate experience and other recruitment efforts
- Impressive ways of staying organized and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Passion for the candidate experience and finding ways to enhance and better the experience
- Experience maintaining professionalism amidst difficult teams, challenging facilities, and last-minute changes to team and candidate schedules
- Experience with an ATS (we use Greenhouse), Macs, Google apps and systems -- Google Calendar, Gmail, and Drive
- Exceptional attention to detail, follow-through, and ability to focus in an interrupt-driven environment
- Friendly, outgoing, and reliable team player
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.