Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Your day to day...
- Identify the key business drivers for our CPG Partners, quantify their impact on the business, deliver business insights, make actionable recommendations to grow the business, develops and integrates consumer, customer insight to better inform targeted strategies, plans and decisions
- Ability to work independently as the key resource day to day Partner analytic needs
- Ability to identify the right survey and custom research opportunities for our CPG Partners
- Integrates data from a variety of sources to identify key trends and emerging solutions for the partner and customer
- Aid in development of white papers, heightening the Instacart Analytics equity in the e-commerce analytics space
- Applies the full suite of tools available against business issues
- 3-5 years consumer package goods industry experience; category management experience and/or e-commerce experience a plus
- Strong analytic / problem solving capability
- Strong syndicated and panel data knowledge
- Good project management and training skills
- Ability to comprehend and sell concepts within the context of Brand Partnerships
- Ability to learn and apply different software applications
- Solid written / oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum Bachelors degree
- Ability to analyze the business from a CPG perspective, identify the key business drivers and quantify their impact on the business, deliver business insights, make actionable recommendations to grow the business
- Understanding of application of primary and secondary research to drive recommendations and enhance strategic nature of partnerships
- Leadership skills in identification of and addressing business opportunities
- Innovation and creativity in the development of selling stories for key business initiatives
- Broaden analytical tool set skills through application against business issues
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
As we continue our fast growth, we are looking to add to our Business Development team. The Manager, Brand Insights works closely with the Director, Brand Insights to identify opportunities and trends for CPG customers to improve the experience end to end from content to advertising. The Manager utilizes all available data as well as primary and secondary research, analysis, reporting and presentation. The Manager has working knowledge of primary/custom research design as well as syndicated research. The Manager can apply and integrate multiple sources of information to communicate a holistic story to the CPG Partners to develop recommendations.
The Manager is an information expert; skilled at interpreting information and creating stories with the information; skilled in the use of a broad set of analytical tools; can merge data from a variety of sources to develop recommendations that drive Brand’s volume and influence the CPG Partner’s strategic direction. The Manager continually educates the Brand Partnership teams on market performance and opportunities.
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.