Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
We’re looking for a motivated, curious Tech Sourcer to help grow our world-class engineering team. As a Tech Sourcer, you’ll use your sourcing skills to develop a rich, diverse candidate pool of passive talent to improve both hiring speed and quality. At Instacart, we’re building out our Sourcing Team from scratch, and this role will provide opportunities for ownership, autonomy, and career development.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day…
- Develop an understanding of Instacart’s products, technology, market position, and employer value proposition to successfully identify and engage passive talent.
- Conduct research to understand the competitive landscape
- Partner with the recruiting team to build a pipeline of top talent through multiple sourcing channels
- Source using wide variety of tools: LinkedIn, Entelo, Boolean searches, social media, internet job boards, tech associations + groups, university alumni resources and other creative search techniques
- Regularly track, analyze, and share pipeline and performance data with internal stakeholders
- Create and disseminate sourcing best practices to the team as the resident sourcing expert
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together and Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- 2 - 4 years of sourcing experience for a consumer-facing tech startup with elite hiring standards
- Proven track record of successfully identifying and hiring exceptional candidates in high-growth environments
- Experience hiring for various technology stacks and engineering roles
- Experience implementing creative sourcing methods through multiple channels
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Proven ability to thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Great work ethic and positive attitude
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), ideally Greenhouse
- (Preferred) BA/BS degree
- (Preferred) Both agency & in-house experience
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.