Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Your day to day…
- Lead, motivate, and develop Community Support Managers within a time-sensitive and demanding environment to deliver on operational KPIs
- Set up career development plans, guide Community Support Managers, and develop them into strong people managers
- Set overall direction of operations functions at the CEC, including full accountability for setting and achieving operational goals and strategic planning
- Integrate the efforts of teams across multiple shifts to deliver world-class customer support and attain service level requirements
- Measure and evaluate CEC processes and drive continuous process improvement with eye towards customer satisfaction
- Identify root causes and implement changes to improve accuracy, productivity, and quality of your team's performance
- Design, develop, and lead project teams to improve operations functions
- Be savvy in subject matter for the lines of business which you manage, and act as a key point of contact to internal stakeholders beyond the CEC
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience in a high-volume and highly productive service-industry or customer support environment and minimum 4 years of managing managers
- A demonstrated ability to manage effectively, set team goals, develop people to their highest levels of performance, and manage through challenging situations
- Prior professional experience with optimization, processes, systematic organization, program/project management
- Performance management of large teams, creating and implementing policy, mentoring and coaching, as well as stakeholder manager and communications about high visibility and time sensitive issues
- Demonstrated Data/Analytics experience; Excel proficiency
- Excellent attention to detail & project management skills
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to present effectively in front of peers and senior leadership
- To thrive on change and operate flexibly
- To have a deep bias towards action
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
The Community Operations team is focused on supporting our broad ecosystem of customers, shoppers, retailers, and internal stakeholders through direct support and scalable solutions. We are a service-centric and analytics-driven team that thinks upstream to implement solutions that delight our community, improve performance, and scale through better automation, process and product experience.
We’re looking for a Sr. Customer Support Manager , or Senior Community Support Manager as it’s known at Instacart, to develop and lead support efforts for our Atlanta Customer Experience Center (CEC). You will be one of a few Senior Leaders reporting to the Atlanta CEC Site Leader.
This will be a managerial role with a heavy focus on people management, delivering against KPI goals, and continuing process improvement with use of data analytics. Those interested should be excited to demonstrate those skills and be eager to lead.
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.