At Instabase, we’re passionate about building software to advance the state of the art in computing. We’ve built a fearlessly experimental, customer-obsessed team who are making discoveries to fundamentally change how people build and consume business applications.
Today, we’re partnering with the world’s leading companies to transform how they use data and technology. If these challenges excite you, we’d love to hear from you!
Our Go-to-Market Team is responsible for identifying and pursuing new opportunities where Instabase software can add value. Team members cultivate deep relationships with unique organizations and help them realize where Instabase can power their work.
We seek independent thinkers who are curious about solving problems from first principles thinking to build out our early organization. Our GTM team works hand in hand with Engineering to create products sold and implemented for Fortune 500 companies.
As a Developer Educator, you’ll be one of our primary educators responsible for developing, maintaining and delivering educational content to empower developers to solve their most important problems using Instabase.
What you’ll do
- Become an expert in using Instabase
- Develop and maintain training materials including live courses, self-paced courses and other supplemental materials, including activity guides and webinars, that serve the needs of internal and external developer learners
- Create customized learning journeys for our enterprise customers based on their training requirements
- Deliver instructor-led training and enablement sessions in both virtual and onsite settings for customers, partners and employees
- Evaluate learner performance and training effectiveness
- Work cross functionality with solutions, product and engineering teams to ensure that training materials offer the most relevant, engaging and technically accurate material pertaining to Instabase
- Create and maintain Instabase’s developer certification program
- Software engineering experience with Python
- 4+ years experience in a technical training role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with course development methodologies
- Ability to understand and explain technical concepts
- Able to teach at different hours of the day for our customers in various geographical locations
- Able to travel globally 25-50%