Senior Solutions Engineer
At Instabase, we’re passionate about building software to advance the state of the art in computing. We’ve built a fearlessly experimental, customer-obsessed team who are making discoveries to fundamentally change how people build and consume business applications. Today, we’re partnering with the world’s leading companies to transform how they use data and technology. If these challenges excite you, we would love for you to join us.
Our go-to-market (GTM) teams own the end-to-end customer experience solving problems with Instabase - discovering the right problems, demonstrating solutions, proving value, and launching to production.
As a Senior Solutions Engineer, you’re an experienced software engineer with a passion for building solutions and consulting with customers on how to solve problems efficiently. In this role, you’ll architect and develop solutions with customers and guide them to production alongside our Sales Engineering and Product engineering teams.
What you’ll do
- Deploy ground-breaking technical solutions to solve our customers’ hardest problems. Solutions Engineers lead the way in developing a solution, from high-level system design and prototyping to application development and data integration.
- Leverage everything around you: Instabase products, Open Source technologies, and anything you and your team can build to drive real impact.
- Work with customers around the globe and will gain rare insight into the world’s most important industries and institutions.
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Development and Engineering while independently driving key initiatives for Instabase customers.
- Solicit constant feedback on their work from both customers and colleagues, improving our products over time with rapid iteration cycles.
- 5+ years of experience in a technical customer-facing role i.e. sales engineer, solutions architect, support engineer, TAM, professional services, etc.
- Experience working with large enterprise customers i.e. insurance, financial services, healthcare, logistics, etc.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills to audiences of all levels of technical, business, and organization responsibility.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time to customer sites and events.
How you work
- Analytical thinker - you have the ability to grasp the underlying concepts in complex information, identify root causes of problems, and formulate solutions based on a synthesis of information both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Intellectually curious - you’re driven by the desire to understand, empathise with the customer, and solve the root case issue.
- Coachable - you’re constantly seeking improvement in yourself; you think big, and use your team and customer collective IQ to improve customer outcomes.
- Respectful and humble - to everyone, always.
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful f