At Instabase, we’re passionate about building software to advance the state of the art in computing. We’ve built a fearlessly experimental, customer-obsessed team who are making discoveries to fundamentally change how people build and consume business applications. Today, we’re partnering with the world’s leading companies to transform how they use data and technology. If these challenges excite you, we’d love to hear from you!
Our GTM Team is responsible for helping the biggest global enterprises push their pace of innovation by challenging ordinary thinking. This team is strategically expanding our client base in the Fortune 500 (>$1bn Revenue) segment. We're continuing to build this team with individuals who operate with intentionality and can problem-solve for most critical parts of our customers' operations by harnessing the power of true invention.
As the Sales Enablement Lead, you will be the first enablement hire at Instabase and will help us build a world-class enablement function. You will ensure that the GTM organization (sales, solution architects, customer success) has the required knowledge, skills, processes, and behaviors to optimize every interaction with customers and prospects. You will support sales goals by creating onboarding and ongoing enablement content and trainings as we scale.
What you’ll do
- Build out onboarding and training programs that enable a world-class Instabase sales team.
- Establish a culture of alignment between marketing, product marketing, and sales leadership.
- Own ramp and training for all revenue roles (Regional Sales Managers, Solutions Architects, Sales Development, Account Development, Sales Leadership, Customer Success, Renewals). You’ll drive initiatives and build programs that reduce ramp time for all sales roles.
- Create ongoing enablement trainings for sales including: sales pitch certifications, sales playbook creation and rollout, sales processes, used cases, personas, customer wins / losses.
- Create, train and certify the sales team on competitive messaging and battle cards.
- Coordinate and deliver ad-hoc, quarterly, and annual sales events.
- Create an organized and structured system for sales content, collateral, and trainings for easy discoverability and ease of use.
- Identify gaps and work cross-functionally to build necessary content and trainings to address those gaps.
- Develop prospecting messaging and techniques enabling sales to get wider in existing verticals and break into new industries.
- Drive discovery workshops and initiatives to better understand prospect / customer pain points, used cases, and opportunities for Instabase.
- Hands-on coaching of RSM’s to develop and refine their value proposition across deals, honing in on relevant pain points, and aligning business and technical objectives and optimizing sales campaigns.
- Create and develop value selling and realization processes, templates and tools within Instabase
- 4-8 years of experience working in sales, consulting, or advisory capacity; 4+ years specifically in sales enablement
- Experience building onboarding and enablement plans in a successful, high-growth environment
- Consistent and provable history of content creation and delivery with specific examples
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and product marketing
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and lead a project from idea to successful execution with minimal guidance
- Experience building out competitive programs, personas, and customer references
- World-class communicator with excellent ability to work with customers directly
- Strong analysis and presentation skills with both internal audiences and with enterprise software companies
- Ambitious and motivated, ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Location: this person will be based in NYC, SF or surrounding areas.
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.