At Instabase, we’re passionate about building software to advance the state of the art in computing. We’ve built a fearlessly experimental, customer-obsessed team who are making discoveries to fundamentally change how people build and consume business applications. Today, we’re partnering with the world’s leading companies to transform how they use data and technology. If these challenges excite you, we would love for you to join us.
Our DevOps Engineering team works on building infrastructure systems and tooling to make deploying to customers both on-premise and on cloud seamless. The team is also responsible for designing, building & maintaining the CI / CD pipeline for various Instabase services. The team is also responsible for evaluating, and integrating Instabase with various Enterprise systems.
As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that Instabase can be seamlessly deployed on infrastructure, whether it is on-prem or on public clouds.
Our infrastructure is written in Go, Python, Java, and C++ and operates using the micro-services model. We use Docker and Kubernetes for our deployments.
What you’ll do
- Create CI / CD pipelines to ensure Instabase Platform and Applications can be deployed seamlessly
- Evaluate, Debug and Integrate Instabase with various Enterprise systems & applications
- Help the customer support team to respond to any escalations from the Customers
- B.S. in Computer Science (or equivalent major)
- 2+ years of experience working in DevOps, SRE, or equivalent positions
- Proficiency in programming languages or scripting languages
- Experience working with Infrastructure as Code / Automation tools (Ansible, Terraform)
- Experience in analyzing & debugging Enterprise Systems
- (Bonus) Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. Instabase does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase also complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.