At Instabase, we’re passionate about building software to advance the state of the art in computing. We’ve built a fearlessly experimental, customer-obsessed team who are making discoveries to fundamentally change how people build and consume business applications. Today, we’re partnering with the world’s leading companies to transform how they use data and technology. If these challenges excite you, we would love for you to join us.
Our Customer Reliability Engineering (CRE) Team focuses on making Instabase successful on the customer’s infrastructure. We strive to ensure that our customers get the most reliable and performant experience of Instabase platform. We respond to customer escalations as if it were our own, and help them resolve them in a timely manner.
As a CRE, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the reliability of Instabase platform on customer’s infrastructure
What you’ll do
- Responsible for delivering Instabase platform to customers
- Provide continuous support, maintenance and upgrades to the Instabase platform
- Respond to customer escalations and help them resolve it in timely manner
- Create and improve internal systems to aid customer deployments
- Strong desire and ability to work with Customers
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Strong Systems Experience
- Experience with some Cloud Technology (AWS, Azure, GCP etc.)
- Strong scripting skills
- (Bonus) Experience working with Infrastructure as Code / Automation tools (Ansible, Terraform)
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.