At Instabase, we’re passionate about building software to advance the state of the art in computing. We’ve built a fearlessly experimental, customer-obsessed team who are making discoveries to fundamentally change how people build and consume business applications. Today, we’re partnering with the world’s leading companies to transform how they use data and technology. If these challenges excite you, we would love for you to join us.
Our go-to-market (GTM) teams span across sales, solutions, support, accounts, and professional services. We own the customer experience discovering, proving value, buying, launching, and achieving results using the Instabase platform.
As a Senior Solutions Architect, you will create world-class solutions using your subject matter expertise in cloud infrastructure, data science, and the Instabase platform to enable customers to solve challenges ranging from loan processing and approval (for programs like the PPP), all the way to insurance claims correspondence and legal discovery automation.
What you’ll do
- Work with customers to build simple, efficient, scalable, and reusable solutions that deliver immediate customer value applying the Instabase platform.
- Guide customers through the Instabase proof-of-concept evaluation process - discover, scope, develop, and review.
- Build deep relationships with customer technical stakeholders from engineers to CTOs.
- Recommend architectures and services for customers to move from a proof of concept to a production solution launch spanning infrastructure, application development, integration, and security.
- Develop technical content i.e. demos, white papers, webinars, training, architecture guides, etc. based on customer consulting intuition to reduce customer time-to-value.
- Synthesize customer insights and industry data to drive new solution opportunities with Instabase product teams that shape our long-term roadmap and strategy.
- 5+ years of experience in a technical customer-facing role i.e. sales engineer, solutions architect, support engineer, TAM, professional services, etc.
- Subject matter expertise (SME) in cloud infrastructure and/or data science solutions.
- Experience working with large enterprise customers i.e. insurance, financial services, healthcare, logistics, etc.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills to audiences of all levels of technical, business, and organization responsibility.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time to customer sites and events.
How you work
- Analytical thinker - you have the ability to grasp the underlying concepts in complex information, identify root causes of problems, and formulate solutions based on a synthesis of information both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Intellectually curious - you’re driven by the desire to understand, empathize with the customer, and solve the root case issue.
- Coachable - you’re constantly seeking improvement in yourself; you think big, and use your team and customer collective IQ to improve customer outcomes.
- Respectful and humble - to everyone, always.
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.