Instabase's vision hones in on intelligent automation. Just like the personal computer worked for individual persons, Instabase’s mission is to empower people to focus on the meaningful, productive parts of their jobs.
Innovators have a completely new set of building blocks which they can use to address existing processes, imagine new ones, and solve problems on a larger scale with Instabase. We provide tools and apps for processing documents, data extraction and classification, natural language processing, and optical character recognition; allowing creators, developers, and organizations to build complex business applications based on their needs. Our growing marketplace of pre-packaged business applications are being deployed in many industries, such as finance, logistics, healthcare, and many more.
We’ve secured funding from leading venture capital firms such as NEA, a16z, Greylock Partners, Index Ventures, and more. We are looking to grow into the next era of computing.
Come join our adventure!
About the Role:
Instabase is seeking a seasoned HR business partner across GTM, Engineering, Product, and G&A. You will be on the front line working closely with Instabase leaders to provide hands-on and strategic input, insight, and advice with respect to employee relations, coaching/development, compensation, conflict management, change management, organizational design training and more. In this role, you’ll be comfortable speaking up, asking hard questions, and driving initiatives forward despite any unexpected roadblocks.
The Senior HR Business Partner is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full life-cycle Human Resources support across a rapidly growing organization. Your primary focus will be executing our people initiatives, providing great internal support for leaders and employees, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Drive our People strategy to meet business objectives
- Partner with the organization to roll out key People initiatives (performance management, compensation, benefits, development programs, etc)
- Provide guidance and input on workforce planning, succession planning, compensation, promotions, lateral transfers, re-leveling, benchmarking, etc
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Act as an employee champion and change agent, proactively communicating needs with our HR department and business management
- Successfully influence others by providing direction, knowledge, and support to create a high-performing organization
- Mentor and coach our managers to be world-class
- Roll up your sleeves and dive into the high volume of daily operational HR needs
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
- Build strong relationships with employees, management, and leadership team across the organization
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- Experience working with high-growth and constantly evolving technology companies
- 5+ years of HRBP experience
- Experience successfully coaching, advising and influencing individual contributors and leaders in a prior role
- Outstanding people skills – high degree of empathy and a great communicator (both written and verbally)
- Great organizational skills, high attention to detail, and an ability to complete competing priorities quickly
- Ability to work effectively with professionals at all levels of the organization
- Excellent problem solving capabilities and judgment; ability to make sound decisions independently
- A passion for understanding the business goals, finding solutions, and improving processes
- Analytically driven; fluent with data-driven analysis
- Unquestioned integrity and a confident presence to effectively resolve sensitive employee issues.
- A deep knowledge of HR programs and practices, including applicable state and federal employment laws and regulations
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. Instabase does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase also complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.