We are on a mission to build an operating system for operational productivity applications. As the majority of the world's data is unstructured, we are on a path to unlock better efficiency, reveal strategic insights, and enable new product possibilities for our clients in a variety of industries, such as financial services, healthcare, and logistics. We are solidly backed by a16z, Greylock, and NEA to name a few.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to start our design team at Instabase. We believe great product design is a key component of our mission to help transform business as usual at enterprise companies around the world. You will help define the visual design and user interaction of the Instabase platform and our core applications by working closing with the customer development and technology teams. We appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, and embrace collaboration and feedback. You will be expected to craft and grow our design culture and team.
- You’ll help define our product design vision and collaborate with the leadership team on the overall direction of our product
- You’ll define our design system (visual design, user interaction and beyond) and work with different teams to implement it across our platform and applications
- You’ll collaborate with the business and customer development teams to incorporate user feedback into new flows and interfaces, and help us decide what to build, not just how to build it
- You’ll iterate on product designs with our technical teams and work closely with them to understand all the technical functionality and constraints of the application
- You’ll keep our design team up-to-date on the latest methodologies and trends
- You’ll manage and guide designers across different teams
- 5+ years of experience in product design or user experience
- You’ve worked on deeply technical applications and feel comfortable balancing usability with complex settings and functionality.
- You have experience translating user research into beautiful and intuitive interfaces for web-based applications.
- You have knowledge and experience with various design approaches and are up-to-date on current design trends.
- You can manage and work on several projects at the same time.
- You have managed other designers and can provide feedback and guidance to more junior designers.
- You have great attention to detail and strive to make designs pixel-perfect.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. Instabase does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase also complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.