Instabase's vision hones in on intelligent automation. Just like the personal computer worked for individual persons, Instabase’s mission is to empower people to focus on the meaningful, productive parts of their jobs.
Innovators have a completely new set of building blocks which they can use to address existing processes, imagine new ones, and solve problems on a larger scale with Instabase. We provide tools and apps for processing documents, data extraction and classification, natural language processing, and optical character recognition; allowing creators, developers, and organizations to build complex business applications based on their needs. Our growing marketplace of pre-packaged business applications are being deployed in many industries, such as finance, logistics, healthcare, and many more.
We’ve secured funding from leading venture capital firms such as NEA, a16z, Greylock Partners, Index Ventures, and more. We are looking to grow into the next era of computing.
Come join our adventure!
About the Role:
Instabase is seeking an experienced GTM recruiter to join our rapidly growing, superstar People Team and partner with our GTM organization as we create, evolve, and grow our GTM function. This incredible opportunity is for someone who wants to experience hypergrowth, hone their recruiting prowess, and work with a passionate and motivated team. This will be the first GTM recruiter and will partner directly with the CRO to help build a world-class sales team.
This individual will be a key collaborator to the core GTM talent activities including, but not limited to, sourcing, interviewing, and guiding candidates through our talent experience. Where we believe the small things matter, we are looking for someone who can make an immediate impact and help us to scale in a way that will support our exponential growth.
This position is located in San Francisco, CA.
- 5+ years of professional experience in sourcing, recruiting, and managing highly competitive roles within the technology industry.Engineering approach to instrument and tune the recruiting process
- Strong understanding of sales language, compensation, techniques, and methodologies
- Proven track record of building and executing recruiting functions. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work cross-functionally to deliver a great candidate experience
- A passion for story-telling and a knack for explaining complex concepts in a clear, succinct and concrete way
- Expert knowledge in direct sourcing and effective interviewing techniques
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong MS Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Working knowledge of ATS (Greenhouse) and technologies
What You Will Be Doing:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and bespoke candidate experience.
- Partner with our GTM leaders and hiring teams to develop a deep understanding of current and future hiring needs.
- Focus on inclusive recruiting practices by building candidate pipeline and sourcing passive candidates; drive internal and network referrals, attend and host events and leverage online postings and help them envision life at Instabase.
- Develop multiple sourcing strategies and channels including your external network, job boards, and internal referrals to provide high quality candidates for open positions.
- Help improve our process and provide detailed information regarding the market conditions.
- Quickly assess priorities and determine ideal candidate profiles.
- Manage recruiting strategies to attain weekly, monthly, and quarterly recruiting metrics
- Organize and facilitate interview debriefs and drive offer approval, extension, and negotiation
- Identify closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the appropriate information to help make their decision as easy as possible
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Team player with an eye for talent who loves connecting people and opportunities
- Comfortable working in the ambiguity of a small but growing startup with a strong desire to turn that ambiguity into a well-defined machine
- Excitement to hustle and handle all aspects of full-lifecycle recruiting
- Target driven, detail oriented, approachable and able to bring up others around you
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Knowledge of Greenhouse is a plus
- Strong track record in sourcing qualified candidates, lead development, negotiating offers, and influencing management decision-making.
- Willing and excited to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of the recruiting process with a positive attitude
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. Instabase does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identify, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase also complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.