Instabase's vision hones in on intelligent automation. Just like the personal computer worked for individual persons, Instabase’s mission is to empower people to focus on the meaningful, productive parts of their jobs.
Innovators have a completely new set of building blocks which they can use to address existing processes, imagine new ones, and solve problems on a larger scale with Instabase. We provide tools and apps for processing documents, data extraction and classification, natural language processing, and optical character recognition; allowing creators, developers, and organizations to build complex business applications based on their needs. Our growing marketplace of pre-packaged business applications are being deployed in many industries, such as finance, logistics, healthcare, and many more.
We’ve secured funding from leading venture capital firms such as NEA, a16z, Greylock Partners, Index Ventures, and more. We are looking to grow into the next era of computing.
Come join our adventure!
At Instabase we are looking to scale rapidly with employees and locations. The role of the IT Manager at Instabase will encompass a lot of great responsibilities. We currently have some rudimentary systems and processes in place but looking for an expert to come in and help us scale.
Instabase is primarily an Apple shop, so managing our existing laptops plus additional ones for new employees and refreshing older laptops. This will include managing general cleanliness like inventory, allowed applications, and MDM. Our ideal end state would be to have an employee get a laptop on day 1 with everything already setup.
As we begin to scale to multiple offices we are looking to have a unified network (currently using Meraki). We are looking to setup a corporate VPN for all of our offices and remote workers. This will also include security measures as well for things like endpoint management, physical firewalls, and best practices. Other potential things in scope are auditing, DLP, and data retention.
Instabase is using Okta to manage most of our accesses but there are still systems that have not been integrated. We are looking for someone who knows how to make an end to end access management for all of our systems. We also would like to figure out the right system for approval for accesses via delegation.
Instabase is working towards various compliances. Having experience with helping facilitate additional compliances is positive. Lastly, we are looking for an individual who can provide general support for anything related to IT. This may mean internal FAQ’s, chat, or on-site help.
We do not expect much travel for this role but do expect that there will be some off-hours work. We are based across the US, India, and soon to be other locations. This role will empower you to choose the best systems, processes, and practices.
- General IT Hardware (Computers, Networking Gear, etc)
- Internal Network (Meraki, VPN, etc)
- Employee Security (Endpoint software, MDM, etc)
- Compliance Based Activities (Training, Playbooks, Certifications)
- Access (Okta + Non-Active Directory things)
- General Support for internal employees
- Proven experience managing IT infrastructure and services.
- Experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation.
- Proficient in computer hardware, wireless technology applications and interface, and IT security.
- Experience with a central access and authorization system like Okta or Active Directory.
- Leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.