Instabase's vision hones in on intelligent automation. Just like the personal computer worked for individual persons, Instabase’s mission is to empower people to focus on the meaningful, productive parts of their jobs.
Innovators have a completely new set of building blocks which they can use to address existing processes, imagine new ones, and solve problems on a larger scale with Instabase. We provide tools and apps for processing documents, data extraction and classification, natural language processing, and optical character recognition; allowing creators, developers, and organizations to build complex business applications based on their needs. Our growing marketplace of pre-packaged business applications are being deployed in many industries, such as finance, logistics, healthcare, and many more.
We’ve secured funding from leading venture capital firms such as NEA, a16z, Greylock Partners, Index Ventures, and more. We are looking to grow into the next era of computing.
Come join our adventure!
About the Role:
Instabase is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our rapidly growing, superstar People team to manage and develop our team of recruiters, build world-class scalable processes, and attract the best talent for our opportunities. Our People team is passionate about creating great experiences for those interested in becoming an Instabaser. You will be on the front line representing our recruiting programs, with the opportunity to help create and implement new initiatives as we continue to scale.
Reporting to the Director of People, this individual will be a key lead within our talent programs and operations, partnering with department leads, building out our programs in a hyper growth environment, experimenting fearlessly with new methods of driving candidate engagement, brand, and experience. This opportunity is for someone who wants to challenge themselves in a growing space, create an environment of inclusion and belonging, and work with a passionate and motivated team.
This position is preferred to be located in on SF or NYC offices; however we are open to speaking to remote candidates as well.
- A passion for creating delightful candidate experiences at every stage of the process.
- 7+ years in recruiting for a wide variety of roles and experience with 3+ years experience leading a team.
- Ability to influence and foster trust with stakeholders at all levels.
- A successful track-record of talent acquisition at a rapidly growing company.
- Experience leveraging an ATS to track and manage candidates, and regularly reporting on recruiting metrics.
- Proven history of creative solutions to source and connect with diverse and underrepresented talent groups.
- Experience using data to build scalable recruiting processes within technical recruiting.
- Desire to grow along with our team.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Talent Programs and Operations: Accelerating and owning full-cycle recruiting focused on technical teams including but not limited to Engineering, Product, and Design with the ability to be flexible depending on business needs. Manage and mentor technical recruiters and contractors day to day activities.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Build talent communities and pipelines for critical skill areas and diversity sourcing efforts that yield hiring outcomes for the business. Partner with leadership to build and execute on diversity & inclusion priorities and drive the recruiting-related initiatives that continually build a culture of belonging at Instabase.
- Recruiting Culture Empowerment: Create learning programs and systems that help hiring managers and interviewers continually improve their capabilities of identifying, attracting and assessing talent. Innovate on sourcing and recruiting strategies, regularly implementing process improvements and best practices to scale our talent programs.
- Metrics & Analytics: Cultivate a data-driven recruiting organization and process, including analytics, dashboards and ATS best practices that creates a culture of continuous iteration. Work closely with the recruiting team to implement/improve processes, tools, and systems to scale and support and provide data-driven, actionable insights; ensuring a consistent and ongoing measurement of our recruiting process, making real-time improvements.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Exceptional communication in both written and verbal interactions.
- Clear, concise and courageous in providing direct and supportive feedback.
- Emotional intelligence and sound judgement making you a trusted partner.
- Resourceful, collaborative, and solutions-oriented mindset.
- Willing and excited to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of the People team with a positive attitude.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. Instabase does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase also complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.