Instabase's vision hones in on intelligent automation. Just like the personal computer worked for individual persons, Instabase’s mission is to empower people to focus on the meaningful, productive parts of their jobs.
Innovators have a completely new set of building blocks which they can use to address existing processes, imagine new ones, and solve problems on a larger scale with Instabase. We provide tools and apps for processing documents, data extraction and classification, natural language processing, and optical character recognition; allowing creators, developers, and organizations to build complex business applications based on their needs. Our growing marketplace of pre-packaged business applications are being deployed in many industries, such as finance, logistics, healthcare, and many more.
We’ve secured funding from leading venture capital firms such as NEA, a16z, Greylock Partners, Index Ventures, and more. We are looking to grow into the next era of computing.
Come join our adventure!
About the Role:
Instabase is seeking an experienced People Ops Generalist to join our rapidly growing, superstar People Team and develop mission critical People programs and systems as we evolve and grow. This incredible opportunity is for someone who wants to challenge themselves in a growing space, create an environment of inclusion and belonging, and work with a passionate and motivated team. They will be on the front line representing People programs, with the opportunity to help create and implement new initiatives as we continue to scale.
Reporting to the Director of People, this individual will be a key representative on all things People including, but not limited to; talent, learning and development, diversity & inclusion, and other HR areas. Where we believe the small things matter, we are looking for someone who can make an immediate impact and help us to scale in a way that will support our exponential growth. You will serve as the main point of contact for employee experience related needs, ensuring all processes run smoothly and efficiently.
This position is located in San Francisco, CA.
- Passion for the full spectrum of employee experience programs.
- Analytical and goal-oriented, high ability with critical thinking and judgment.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and excelling in a scaling start-up environment.
- High Emotional Intelligence and empathy.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Collaborative and creative mindset to lift all.
What You Will Impact:
- Employee Experience: Act as a resource and manage many of aspects of employee investments and programs, including but not limited to, talent development, global mobility, benefits & perks, and iterate current programs to scale internationally.
- Operational Programs: Help ensure that Instabase meets federal and state employment requirements, building guidebooks to help us scale through rapid growth. Lead large-scale strategic or programmatic initiatives projects by facilitating communication, coordination, planning and execution across the People team and partners. Manage external vendors related to program areas and general People team needs.
- People Analytics: Manage HR data and maintain data integrity in our HRIS and other HR systems, with regular audits and analysis of reported data. Gather trends and metrics as it relates to various stages of our employee development.
- Employee Advocate: Be the first point of contact and participate in broader support and triage of general People team questions from employees. Partner with other People team members to support the execution of critical work cycles (e.g., benefits open enrollment, leave administration, etc.)
- Scaling Systems & Practices: Collaborate with cross-functionally to develop workflow improvements and document new procedures. Execute on ad hoc projects that support broader People objectives and strategy.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in entire spectrum of the employee experience.
- Strong working knowledge of core HR disciplines, systems and processes, compliances, organizational development, and employee engagement programs.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Knowledge of HR systems such as Greenhouse ATS, HRIS, and others. Reporting skills are a plus.
- Willing and excited to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of the people team with a positive attitude.
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. Instabase does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase also complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.