Instabase's vision hones in on intelligent automation. Just like the personal computer worked for individual persons, Instabase’s mission is to empower people to focus on the meaningful, productive parts of their jobs.
Innovators have a completely new set of building blocks which they can use to address existing processes, imagine new ones, and solve problems on a larger scale with Instabase. We provide tools and apps for processing documents, data extraction and classification, natural language processing, and optical character recognition; allowing creators, developers, and organizations to build complex business applications based on their needs. Our growing marketplace of pre-packaged business applications are being deployed in many industries, such as finance, logistics, healthcare, and many more.
We’ve secured funding from leading venture capital firms such as NEA, a16z, Greylock Partners, Index Ventures, and more. We are looking to grow into the next era of computing.
Come join our adventure!
Technical Content Writers help to create content for Instabase’s documentation site. You’ll report into the Support team at Instabase and have a key role in shaping Instabase’s help and training programs. This is a cross functional role with that involves the Support, Engineering, Product, and Training teams at Instabase.
The Support team at Instabase is highly distributed and embraces asynchronous communication. As a member, you’ll need strong communication skills and the ability to build working relationships with coworkers in locations around the globe.
- Create helpful and scalable technical and product documentation for Instabase’s users.
- Build processes with engineering, product, and other teams at Instabase to ensure the quality of existing and new documentation.
- Review draft content from other Instabase engineers and team members.
- Drive Instabase’s documentation strategy going forward.
- Ability to write high quality content targeted at a technical audience.
- Familiarity with HTTP, Linux, and Kubernetes.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a larger group of coworkers.
- Experience working on or with distributed teams.
- Experience building a customer-facing documentation portal.
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. Instabase does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase also complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.