Founded in 2015, Instabase's mission is to advance the state of the art by building tools that help people solve important problems, make discoveries, and create new breakthroughs.
Instabase is an operating system designed for operational efficiency. It uses the web browser as the user interface, a pluggable storage system for managing data (files and databases), and an app store for applications. These applications run on the Instabase Platform, which provides the core management capabilities for managing diverse, distributed datasets; support for collaboration and access control; and a runtime for Instabase Applications.
The applications include state of the art tools for  processing a diverse set of unstructured data (scanned images, PDFs, word/excel documents, emails, websites, etc.),  running extensible functions with a server-less framework,  machine learning (natural language processing, image processing, classification, clustering, etc.), and  data science.
Our customers include large enterprises with huge operational costs in a variety of domains, such as financial services (e.g. banks, insurance), healthcare, and logistics/supply chain.
As a non-profit initiative, Instabase provides a hosted IPython-style notebook for education, which is widely used by universities (Stanford, MIT, Columbia, University of Chicago, etc.), for teaching classes. The Stanford Dean of Engineering Jennifer Widom used Instabase as the platform for her 2016-17 Instructional Odyssey, a year-long sabbatical in which she traveled the world offering free short courses in data and design.
Technical Content Writers help to create content for Instabase’s documentation site. You’ll report into the Support team at Instabase and have a key role in shaping Instabase’s help and training programs. This is a cross functional role with that involves the Support, Engineering, Product, and Training teams at Instabase.
The Support team at Instabase is highly distributed and embraces asynchronous communication. As a member, you’ll need strong communication skills and the ability to build working relationships with coworkers in locations around the globe.
- Create helpful and scalable technical and product documentation for Instabase’s users.
- Build processes with engineering, product, and other teams at Instabase to ensure the quality of existing and new documentation.
- Review draft content from other Instabase engineers and team members.
- Drive Instabase’s documentation strategy going forward.
- Ability to write high quality content targeted at a technical audience.
- Familiarity with HTTP, Linux, and Kubernetes.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a larger group of coworkers.
- Experience working on or with distributed teams.
- Experience building a customer-facing documentation portal.
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. Instabase does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase also complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.