Instabase's vision hones in on intelligent automation. Just like the personal computer worked for individual persons, Instabase’s mission is to empower people to focus on the meaningful, productive parts of their jobs.
Innovators have a completely new set of building blocks which they can use to address existing processes, imagine new ones, and solve problems on a larger scale with Instabase. We provide tools and apps for processing documents, data extraction and classification, natural language processing, and optical character recognition; allowing creators, developers, and organizations to build complex business applications based on their needs. Our growing marketplace of pre-packaged business applications are being deployed in many industries, such as finance, logistics, healthcare, and many more.
We’ve secured funding from leading venture capital firms such as NEA, a16z, Greylock Partners, Index Ventures, and more. We are looking to grow into the next era of computing.
Come join our adventure!
About the Role:
Instabase is seeking an experienced technical recruiter to join our rapidly growing, superstar People Team and partner with our technical organization as we evolve and grow. This incredible opportunity is for someone who wants to experience hypergrowth, hone their technical prowess, and work with a passionate and motivated team.
Reporting to the Director of People, this individual will be a key collaborator to the core technical talent activities including, but not limited to; sourcing, interviewing, and guiding candidates through our talent experience. Where we believe the small things matter, we are looking for someone who can make an immediate impact and help us to scale in a way that will support our exponential growth.
This position is located in San Francisco, CA.
- Are a positive, energetic team player
- Have a deep understanding and care about the candidate experience and always thinking of creative ways to improve
- Can context switch like a pro and be flexible in a rapidly evolving environment
- Are super organized and thoughtful about your people interactions
- Connect and drive relationships to build our pipeline as an extension of our company culture
- Have inclusion on the top of your mind as we build from the ground up
What You Will Be Doing:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and bespoke candidate experience
- Partner with our technical leaders and hiring teams to develop a deep understanding of current and future hiring needs
- Focus on inclusive recruiting practices by building candidate pipeline and sourcing passive candidates; drive internal and network referrals, attend and host events and leverage online postings and help them envision life at Instabase.
- Develop multiple sourcing strategies and channels including your external network, job boards, and internal referrals to provide high quality candidates for open positions
- Help improve our process and provide detailed information regarding the market conditions
- Manage recruiting strategies to attain weekly, monthly, and quarterly recruiting metrics
- Organize and facilitate interview debriefs and drive offer approval, extension, and negotiation
- Identify closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the appropriate information to help make their decision as easy as possible
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in full life-cycle technical recruiting
- Team player with an eye for talent who loves connecting people and opportunities
- Target driven, detail oriented, approachable and able to bring up others around you
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Knowledge of Greenhouse is a plus
- Strong track record in sourcing qualified candidates, lead development, negotiating offers, and influencing management decision-making.
- Willing and excited to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of the recruiting process with a positive attitude
- Understanding and proven ability to recruit and hire a variety of technical skill-sets
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. Instabase does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase also complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.