Instabase's vision hones in on intelligent automation. Just like the personal computer worked for individual persons, Instabase’s mission is to empower people to focus on the meaningful, productive parts of their jobs.
Innovators have a completely new set of building blocks which they can use to address existing processes, imagine new ones, and solve problems on a larger scale with Instabase. We provide tools and apps for processing documents, data extraction and classification, natural language processing, and optical character recognition; allowing creators, developers, and organizations to build complex business applications based on their needs. Our growing marketplace of pre-packaged business applications are being deployed in many industries, such as finance, logistics, healthcare, and many more.
We’ve secured funding from leading venture capital firms such as NEA, a16z, Greylock Partners, Index Ventures, and more. We are looking to grow into the next era of computing.
Come join our adventure!
As a Sales Engineer at Instabase, you will be responsible for providing world class pre-sales technical support to the sales team. You’ll combine your technical aptitude, exceptional communication skills, and creative problem solving to help with pre-sale activities that include:
- Conducting Instabase demos to any audience (both non-technical and technical)
- Conducting specific use case demos to stakeholders
- Communicating and presenting the value proposition of Instabase’s technical capabilities
- Have a knowledgeable understanding of technical concepts from high level code to architecture
- Quickly understanding new capabilities as Instabase evolves to apply to customers
- Develop pre-sales support material and documentation for new products and features
- BA/BS degree in business/technology, or equivalent technical account management experience
- 4+ years in Sales Engineering, Partner Engineering, Solutions Engineering or a Support role
- World class communicator with excellent sales instincts
- Travel up to 40%
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. Instabase does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase also complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.