Instabase's vision hones in on intelligent automation. Just like the personal computer worked for individual persons, Instabase’s mission is to empower people to focus on the meaningful, productive parts of their jobs.
Innovators have a completely new set of building blocks which they can use to address existing processes, imagine new ones, and solve problems on a larger scale with Instabase. We provide tools and apps for processing documents, data extraction and classification, natural language processing, and optical character recognition; allowing creators, developers, and organizations to build complex business applications based on their needs. Our growing marketplace of pre-packaged business applications are being deployed in many industries, such as finance, logistics, healthcare, and many more.
We’ve secured funding from leading venture capital firms such as NEA, a16z, Greylock Partners, Index Ventures, and more. We are looking to grow into the next era of computing.
Come join our adventure!
Forward Deployed Engineers (FDEs) understand our customers’ greatest pain points and design end-to-end solutions to address them. We’re looking for Forward Deployed Engineers who are deeply technical and is excited to build and ship solutions to help solve our customers’ hardest problems..
- Deploy ground-breaking technical solutions to solve our customers’ hardest problems. FDEs lead the way in developing a solution, from high-level system design and prototyping to application development and data integration.
- Leverage everything around you: Instabase products, Open Source technologies, and anything you and your team can build to drive real impact.
- Work with customers around the globe and will gain rare insight into the world’s most important industries and institutions.
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Development and Engineering while independently driving key initiatives for Instabase customers.
- Solicit constant feedback on their work from both customers and colleagues, improving our products over time with rapid iteration cycles.
Key Qualities of a Forward Deployment Engineer:
- You are a creative problem solver
- You have the ability to think about large systems at the process level
- You have a results-focused mindset
- You are naturally curious and eager to help provide solutions to solve enterprise problems
- You enjoy teaching/enabling others through creative solutions, and are excited to become an Instabase power-user
Working in this area require knowledge in one or more of the following:
- B.S. in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in "wrangling" datasets
- Cloud Services: Google Cloud, AWS, Azure
- Web Fundamentals, APIs, REST, and GraphQL
- Database Systems and SQL
- Understanding of Docker and Kubernetes are a big plus
Location: This person will be based in the San Francisco Bay Area but can expect up to 75% travel.
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Instabase does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.