Instabase's vision hones in on intelligent automation. Just like the personal computer worked for individual persons, Instabase’s mission is to empower people to focus on the meaningful, productive parts of their jobs.
Innovators have a completely new set of building blocks which they can use to address existing processes, imagine new ones, and solve problems on a larger scale with Instabase. We provide tools and apps for processing documents, data extraction and classification, natural language processing, and optical character recognition; allowing creators, developers, and organizations to build complex business applications based on their needs. Our growing marketplace of pre-packaged business applications are being deployed in many industries, such as finance, logistics, healthcare, and many more.
We’ve secured funding from leading venture capital firms such as NEA, a16z, Greylock Partners, Index Ventures, and more. We are looking to grow into the next era of computing.
Come join our adventure!
As part of SRE/DevOps team at Instabase, we build:
- development tools: building CI/CD pipelines
- infrastructure-as-code deployment tooling, support services on multiple cloud providers and on-premises
- metrics, monitoring, logging, configurations, analytics and alerting for performance and security across all endpoints and applications
As a SRE/DevOps Engineer at Instabase, you will be responsible for:
- researching, evaluating, developing and deploying new applications. You'll have a large degree of autonomy.
- deploying, improving, and maintaining highly available systems and services
- leveraging both system and software engineering skills in order to address the needs of the teams
Our infrastructure is written in Go, Python, Java, and C++ and operates using the micro-services model. We use Docker and Kubernetes for our deployments.
Working in this area requires knowledge in one or more of the following:
- B.S. or B.E. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (or equivalent major)
- 5+ years experience in Software Engineering and DevOps, Site Reliability Engineering, or equivalent field
- Expert in troubleshooting performance and behavioral problems in Linux-based systems
- Fundamentals of Distributed Systems
- RPC Frameworks: Thrift, gRPC
- Proficiency in a language such as Java, Python, or Go
- Deep familiarity with containers and related security best practices
- Deep familiarity with container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes
- Experience working with a cloud provider such as AWS, GCloud, and in-house data centers
- Experience managing and developing highly-available and distributed software
- Exposure to infrastructure-as-code frameworks such as Terraform
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Instabase does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.