Turn it up to 11 as a Software Development Engineer in Test
Do you want to be utilizing the latest technology to solve some of the biggest challenges that companies are facing? Do you want the opportunity to work with a team of incredibly intelligent, fun-loving, and collaborative engineers and architects? Are you looking to grow and develop your skills across a variety of technologies?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then Inspire11 could be a great fit for you! We are a full services local consulting firm that is building out customized solutions to help our clients stay relevant in an ever-changing technological environment. Our project work spans across a variety of specialties including app development, software development, cloud migrations, completely greenfield projects, feature enhancement, etc. and a variety of industries.
We partner with our clients to optimize their business, and ultimately blow their minds with the solutions we’re able to implement. Our team is always tackling the most difficult problems that client teams face, and are never stuck in maintenance mode. This means that they are working on exciting projects like building out the world’s first smart trailer.
Our team is always learning from each other and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
You’re still not sold? There’s more:
- Growth opportunity: We are always learning new technologies and educating our clients on what’s available in the tech space. You also will have the opportunity to engage in growing the team and there are ample opportunities to take ownership
- Work life balance: We are respectful of people’s boundaries and have unlimited time off so that our team has time to recharge and do their best work
- Flexible hours: We understand that our team members have different needs and do our best to work with their schedules
- Inclusive environment: We are committed to building an inclusive environment where all teammates feel comfortable and supported
- Fun! We love to keep things fun, both within our client work and at companywide events
So what do I have to do to join?
- Build and maintain automated tests at various levels within application stacks for clients across Agile squads
- Mentor and influence SDET on automation architectures, methodologies, coding standards, and best practices through code reviews and architecture designs
- Partner with development teams to evangelize the best test practices from the SDET community
- Ensure correct executions for automated test cases in the CI/CD pipeline
- Produce reports on KPIs of testing results, loggings, and coverages
- Collaborate with Agile teams to determine testing plans that cover testing paths for all business functionalities
- Provide sign-off for release activities
- Work seamlessly with off-shore team to finish testing requirements collaboratively
I can do that! Any other skills that I need?
- Bachelor's degree plus a minimum 5 years of experience in writing automated tests at the unit, integration, and system levels
- Having a proven track record of career progression is ideal
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of software quality assurance principles and practice
- Experience in implementing entire Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) including identifying & designing test plans, test cases, and execution of test cases in an Agile Environment
- Experience in TDD, continuous integration and delivery, and code review practice
- Understanding of OOP concepts
- Hands-on experience in end-to-end test automation framework development using Nightwatch.js, Selenium, TestCafe, or Cypress
- Experience using a test case manager such as TestRail or Zephyr
- Hands-on experience writing integration tests using Postman or similar tool/library
- Hands on experience writing unit tests using JUnit/TestNG, Chai, Mocha, Mockito or similar mocking framework
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services and Docker
- Experience incorporating automated tests into CI/CD pipeline
- Writing integration test suites for model training against an API
- Knowledge with Agile/SCRUM/Kanban
- Experience in leading/mentoring offshore teams is a big plus
At Inspire11, we believe our values make a difference:
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
- We succeed when our customers succeed
- And we keep it fun!
We believe that everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. Nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of the digital and analytics space.