Turn it up to 11 as a Data Solution Owner!
Elevens, as we call ourselves here, are passionately curious, highly collaborative, and unabashedly authentic. At Inspire11, we believe everyone drives change, everyone takes ownership of their career, and no idea is too odd to embrace. Our team learns from each other by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
We partner with our clients to define their strategies to optimize their business in all things data and digital. Whether that be modern data architecture, custom application development, or design thinking, and this is just scratching the surface. We are a team of puzzle solvers who take the various pieces that the client already has and assemble them in a way that reveals the bigger picture.
We believe that the most impactful and innovative work includes and fosters a range of diverse perspectives. We’ve created a work environment in which you can expect:
- Individualized Professional Growth: You will have the opportunity to engage in growing the team and there are ample opportunities to define your path and develop your skillset
- Work life balance: We are respectful of people’s boundaries and have unlimited time off so that our team has time to recharge and do their best work. We understand that our team members have different needs and we do our best to work with their schedules while accommodating client needs
- Vibrant company culture: We love to keep things light-hearted, both within our client work and at companywide events
What you can expect in this role:
- Leading a project team to deliver a solution on time and within budget
- Set, communicate, and manage expectations of client counterparts by celebrating wins, outlining opportunities, and handling difficult conversations
- Manage team member delivery ensuring they understand role needs and continue to grow in that role
- Fostering the client relationship through out the duration of the engagement
- Discover client needs by participating in stakeholder interviews, performing data profiling, and process mapping to tailor a solution to their business problem
- Architect, plan and deliver the project in an Agile environment
- Present appropriate level of communication to each client counterpart that is engaging and effectively tells the business story and value
- Consistently look for strategic ways to innovate, expand, and amplify our partnerships
Tools for success:
- At least 5 years of management experience with a focus on data and analytics
- Experience leading teams of functional and technical resources to deliver on client demands
- Working knowledge of data exploration and visualization tools
- Skilled presenter comfortable with clients and stakeholders
- Comfortable translating ambiguous client solutions into revenue generating opportunities
- Organized, detailed oriented, and can manage multiple projects at the same time
- Experience managing a budget
This role requires the willingness and ability to be onsite at the Inspire11 or client location depending on project needs to maximize in-person collaboration and build stronger relationships.
Inspire11 is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status