Turn it up to 11 as a Data Architect!
Elevens, as we call ourselves here, are passionately curious, highly collaborative, and unabashedly authentic. At Inspire11, we believe everyone drives change, everyone takes ownership of their career, and no idea is too odd to embrace. Our team learns from each other by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
We partner with our clients to define their strategies to optimize their business in all things data and digital. Whether that be modern data architecture, custom application development, or design thinking, and this is just scratching the surface. We are a team of puzzle solvers who take the various pieces that the client already has and assemble them in a way that reveals the bigger picture.
We believe that the most impactful and innovative work includes and fosters a range of diverse perspectives. We’ve created a work environment in which you can expect:
- Individualized Professional Growth: You will have the opportunity to engage in growing the team and there are ample opportunities to define your path and develop your skillset
- Work life balance: We are respectful of people’s boundaries and have unlimited time off so that our team has time to recharge and do their best work. We understand that our team members have different needs and we do our best to work with their schedules while accommodating client needs
- Vibrant company culture: We love to keep things light-hearted, both within our client work and at companywide events
What you can expect in this role:
- Solution Design: Conceptually design a solution and make recommendations on the right technology tooling
- Fundamental Cloud understanding – Data Movement, Data Storage, Data Analytics
- Data Strategy
- Data Governance
- Data Security
- Data Virtualization
- Infrastructure: set up services and databases and connect to them
- Networking configuration
- Data Modeling: basic warehouse modeling and integrating data from more than one source system
- Data Engineering: ETL, ELT, setting up data pipelines
- Preferably code forward vs. GUI forward
- Demonstrate technical expertise in enterprise level cloud data architecture, data visualization concepts and advance analytics concepts
- Define scope of technical implementation, translate requirements into design specs, and calculate/estimate TOC for proposed solution
- Define best practices, pros and cons, and frameworks for capabilities across the data and analytics landscape
Tools for success:
- To accumulate this experience we typically see candidates with 8+ years of experience in Data Platforms, Data Warehousing and/or Business Intelligence (compensation and responsibilities are commensurate with experience level)
- Communication is critical – presenting recommendations that are complex to high level non-technical audiences
- Expertise in AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Have successfully led the technical strategy, design, development and implementation of Enterprise Data Solutions
- Experience guiding, mentoring, and coaching project teammates
- Organized, detailed oriented, and can manage multiple projects at the same time
- Comfortable working in fast paced environments, are able to wear many hats, and have a general fear of being bored
This role requires the willingness and ability to be onsite at the Inspire11 or client location depending on project needs to maximize in-person collaboration and build stronger relationships.
Inspire11 is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status