Turn it up to 11 as a Data Engineer!
Do you want to solve some of the biggest challenges facing companies today using data and analytics? Do you want the opportunity to work with a team of incredibly intelligent, fun-loving, and collaborative individuals? Are you looking to grow and develop your skills across a variety of technologies and tools?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then Inspire11 could be a great fit for you! We are a full services local consulting firm that is building out customized solutions to help our clients stay relevant in an ever-changing technological environment. Our project work spans across a variety of specialties from data warehousing to data science and a variety of industries.
We partner with our clients to optimize their business, and ultimately blow their minds with the solutions we’re able to implement. Our team is always tackling the most difficult problems that client teams face, and are never stuck in maintenance mode.
Our team is always learning from each other and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
You’re still not sold? There’s More:
- Growth opportunity: We are always learning new technologies and educating our clients on what’s available in the data space. You also will have the opportunity to engage in growing the team and there are ample opportunities to take ownership
- Work life balance: We are respectful of people’s boundaries and have unlimited time off so that our team has time to recharge and do their best work
- Flexible hours: We understand that our team members have different needs and do our best to work with their schedules while accommodating client needs
- Inclusive environment: We are committed to building an inclusive environment where all teammates feel comfortable and supported
- Fun! We love to keep things fun, both within our client work and at company wide events
So what do I have to do to join?
- Participate in the full life-cycle of development, through definition, design, implementation, and testing
- Identify data sources, provide data flow diagrams and documents source to target mapping and process
- Extract data from multiple sources, integrate disparate data into a common data model, and integrate data into a target database, application, or file using efficient programming processes
- Work with the client and consulting team to help gather requirements; understand different processes as it relates to different parts of the business and where there is overlap
- Assist with report development using tools such as: Tableau, PowerBI, Qlickview
- Regularly contribute to ongoing improvements in engineering process and product development
- Support business decisions with ad hoc analysis as needed
I can do that! Any other skills that I need?
- 5+ years of experience as a data/software engineer
- Strong understanding of data modeling concepts and design
- Strong understanding of data warehousing technologies, ETL processes and data flow architectures and tools
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) utilizing the Agile approach
- Organized, detailed oriented, and can manage multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working in fast paced environments, are able to wear many hats, and have a general fear of being bored
We believe that everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. Nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of the digital and analytics space.