Turn it up to 11 as a Data Scientist!
Elevens, as we call ourselves here, are passionately curious, highly collaborative, and unabashedly authentic. At Inspire11, we believe everyone drives change, everyone takes ownership of their career, and no idea is too odd to embrace. Our team learns from each other by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
We partner with our clients to define their strategies to optimize their business in all things data and digital. Whether that be modern data architecture, custom application development, or design thinking, and this is just scratching the surface. We are a team of puzzle solvers who take the various pieces that the client already has and assemble them in a way that reveals the bigger picture.
We believe that the most impactful and innovative work includes and fosters a range of diverse perspectives. We’ve created a work environment in which you can expect:
- Individualized Professional Growth: You will have the opportunity to engage in growing the team and there are ample opportunities to define your path and develop your skillset
- Work life balance: We are respectful of people’s boundaries and have unlimited time off so that our team has time to recharge and do their best work. We understand that our team members have different needs and we do our best to work with their schedules while accommodating client needs
- Vibrant company culture: We love to keep things light-hearted, both within our client work and at companywide events
What you can expect in this role:
- Conduct detailed analyses to understand and explain business problems and utilize standard analysis skills
- Create clear and actionable Data Science roadmaps and supporting business cases
- Communicate Data Science methodologies to non-technical audiences
- Work with digital design and engineering practices on end-to-end solutions
- Identify the right data science and machine learning solution for the client’s problem
Tools for success:
- At least 2 years of Data Science experience
- Fluent in SQL and either Python or R
- Experience seeing through a data science project from scoping to solution
- Fundamental knowledge of advanced analytics topics such as probability, hypothesis testing, research design, and machine learning algorithms
- Experience communicating your results visually
- Experience deploying models into a production environment
Inspire11 is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status