Turn it up to 11 as a Data Consultant!
Elevens, as we call ourselves here, are passionately curious, highly collaborative, and unabashedly authentic. At Inspire11, we believe everyone drives change, everyone takes ownership of their career, and no idea is too odd to embrace. Our team learns from each other by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
We partner with our clients to define their strategies to optimize their business in all things data and digital. Whether that be modern data architecture, custom application development, or design thinking, and this is just scratching the surface. We are a team of puzzle solvers who take the various pieces that the client already has and assemble them in a way that reveals the bigger picture.
We believe that the most impactful and innovative work includes and fosters a range of diverse perspectives. We’ve created a work environment in which you can expect:
- Individualized Professional Growth: You will have the opportunity to engage in growing the team and there are ample opportunities to define your path and develop your skillset
- Work life balance: We are respectful of people’s boundaries and have unlimited time off so that our team has time to recharge and do their best work. We understand that our team members have different needs and we do our best to work with their schedules while accommodating client needs
- Vibrant company culture: We love to keep things light-hearted, both within our client work and at companywide events
What you can expect in this role:
- Discover and understand client needs by performing stakeholder interviews, data profiling, and process mapping
- Analyze raw data sets, data flows, and business logic - evaluating for insights, trends, accuracy, and performance
- Design, build, and implement BI reports and dashboards using Tableau, Power BI, and other visualization tools
- Interface with the client throughout the delivery process
- Collaborate with our Digital, Design, and Engineering practices to deliver end-to-end solutions
- Apply an Agile methodology to manage client workstreams
Tools for success:
- At least 2 years of consulting experience with a focus on data analysis
- Extensive experience in SQL and Data Visualization tools such as Tableau or PowerBI
- Ability to stay organized and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience collaborating with and presenting work to clients and stakeholders
- Comfortable working cross-functionally in fast paced environments
Inspire11 is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status