Full Stack Developer
Inspire11 is a full-service consulting firm that helps clients reach their full potential by getting closer to their customers, their employees, and their communities. We thrive on utilizing innovative and strategic thought with technology to bring change and disruption to life.
Our team partners with technology leaders to help them strategize and execute their digital, analytics and technology initiatives. We focus on positively disrupting the marketplace and building customer loyalty in an ever-fickle consumer market. We are constantly keeping our eyes open for revenue generating opportunities in organizations using application development and data analytics.
In order to meet the demands of our high growth business, we are looking for a talented Full Stack Developer to assist with building out client solutions.
What you do at Inspire11:
- Create declarative, stateful front end user interfaces using ReactJS and other modern JS libraries
- Build out complex back-end systems using Java (or Scala/Kotlin) and modern frameworks, such as Spring Boot
- Design, develop, implement and support complex critical applications
- Develop unit tests and perform testing; recommend solutions for complex issues
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of new and existing applications, systems and components DevOps and infra setup using IAC tools on AWS
Why you are a fit for Inspire11:
- You are skilled at the latest version of Java (or Scala/Kotlin) and are up to date with modern Java features
- You are deeply skilled at creating and architecting React components and understand the nuances of React development
- You have familiarity using Spring Boot and building API’s using elements of Spring.
- You stay on top of the changing technology ecosystems
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with AWS and how applications are deployed
- You have experience working in an Agile environment and Scrum
- You want to contribute to raising the culture of modern technology development within the company
- You enjoy learning new technologies and are passionate about continuous learning
- You are comfortable working in fast paced environments, can wear many hats, and have a general fear of being bored
Why Inspire11 is a fit for you:
- We provide opportunities to collaborate with a team of highly experience technologists
- We provide cutting edge work and the opportunity to learn and utilize the latest technologies
- We provide the opportunity to contribute to growing a team and a company
At Inspire11, we believe our values make a difference:
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
- We succeed when our customers succeed
- And we keep it fun!
We believe that everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. Nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of the digital and analytics space.
Inspire11 is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status