Turn it up to 11 as a Corporate Finance Manager!
Are you looking to grow and develop your skills in areas like M&A evaluations, capital structure planning and execution, and industry research benchmarking? Do you want the opportunity to work with a team of incredibly intelligent, fun-loving, and collaborative individuals?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then Inspire11 could be a great fit for you! We are a full services local consulting firm that is building out customized solutions to help our clients stay relevant in an ever-changing technological environment. Our project work spans across a variety of specialties from the data analytics and digital transformation space across multiple industries.
We partner with our clients to optimize their business, and ultimately blow their minds with the solutions we’re able to implement. Our team is always tackling the most difficult problems that client teams face and are never stuck in maintenance mode.
Our team is always learning from each other and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
You’re still not sold? There’s more:
- Growth opportunity: We are always learning new technologies and educating our clients on what’s available in the technology and data space. You also will have the opportunity to engage in growing the team and there are ample opportunities to take ownership
- Work life balance: We are respectful of people’s boundaries and have unlimited time off so that our team has time to recharge and do their best work
- Flexible hours: We understand that our team members have different needs and do our best to work with their schedules while accommodating client needs
- Inclusive environment: We are committed to building an inclusive environment where all teammates feel comfortable and supported
- Fun! We love to keep things fun, both within our client work and at companywide events
So what do I have to do to join?
- Lead consolidation of monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting and financial planning cycles
- Maintain accurate and updated forecasts and leading indicators of future expected performance (cash, revenue, etc.)
- Prepare short-range and long-range Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow forecasting
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly management reporting – to satisfy internal and external stakeholders including detailed bookings to revenue and departmental cost budget-to-actual analysis each month.
- Create and maintain a variety of corporate metrics and dashboards to ensure the optimal understanding of the business against the context of corporate goals and industry trends.
- Analyze financial results, distill key trends, assess current and future risks, and communicate key messages to senior leadership
- Expand and improve our financial modeling capabilities for real-time analysis of different financial and operational scenarios quantifying efficiencies and alternatives to improve the company’s financial performance.
I can do that! Any other skills that I need?
- S. or MBA in Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent; CPA preferred
- 3+ years of experience on financial analyses at an investment bank or private equity/VC firm
- Analytical and modeling experience, experience with financial statement analysis and corporate finance concepts
- Experience partnering with and influencing senior leaders
- Extensive experience in:
- Tableau, PowerBI or other visualization software
We believe that everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. Nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of the digital and analytics space.
Inspire11 is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status