Inspire11 is a full-service consulting firm that helps clients reach their full potential by getting closer to their customers, their employees, and their communities. Utilizing innovative and strategic thought with technology to bring change and disruption to life.
Our team partners with technology leaders to help them strategize and execute their digital, analytics and technology initiatives. We focus on positively disrupting the marketplace and building customer loyalty in an ever-fickle consumer market. We are constantly keeping our eyes open for revenue generating opportunities in organizations using application development and data analytics.
In order to meet the demands of our high growth business, we are looking for talented Solution Architect to provide insights and solutions to our clients.
What you do at Inspire11:
- You will work closely with our tech & consulting teams to understand their project needs, and help define & implement solutions that enable us to succeed in our objectives
- You will work with AWS technologies like EC2, IAM, S3, CloudFront, RDS
- You will automate repetitive tasks using tools like Puppet, Chef, Docker, Jenkins and/or Ansible
- You will implement and optimize the CI/CD pipeline while accounting for re-usability, performance, and security
- You will build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations
- Design and maintain the computing infrastructure for software applications
- Testing, deployment, and monitoring tooling for the full software development lifecycle
- Design and secure infrastructure architecture
Why you are a fit for Inspire11:
- You are ideally an accredited AWS Solution Architect, the more certifications the better!
- You have good knowledge of TCP/IP
- You have experience using Docker, Kubernetes, and the HashiCorp stack
- You have a varying level of experience from strategy to user research, information architecture and visual design
- You have experience working in an Agile environment
- You have a proven track record designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines
- You have experience implementing and supporting AWS based instances and services (e.g. VPC, EC2, CloudWatch, S3, DynamoDB, ECS, EKS, ALB, Route53, etc.)
- You have extensive shell experience with diverse and overlapping skillsets in this regard
- You have expertise in computer architecture, computer networks, and information security
- You have a deep knowledge of software development practices, cloud architecture, and deployment tooling and practices
- You have experience writing infrastructure as code and utilizing containerization, service orchestration, telemetry & monitoring tooling and practices, and incident response tooling and practices
- You have a deep knowledge of at least one high level programming language, one low level language, and one scripting language as you will deploy and troubleshoot software written in those languages
- You enjoy challenges, and feel that a big part of your value is the ability to solve complex client problems
- You have a passion for automation, optimization, and productivity
- You are comfortable working in fast paced environments, are able to wear many hats, and have a general fear of being bored
Why Inspire11 is a fit for you?
At Inspire11, we believe our values make a difference:
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
- We succeed when our customers succeed
- And we keep it fun!
We believe that everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. Nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of the digital and analytics space.
Inspire11 is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status