Turn it up to 11 as a Design Practice Lead!
Do you want to have the opportunity to build out a team and implement your vision for our Design practice? Do you want the opportunity to work on exciting projects utilizing the latest design techniques to help companies stay relevant? Are you looking to grow and develop your skills across leadership, industries and technologies?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then Inspire11 could be a great fit for you! We are a full services local consulting firm that is building out customized solutions to help our clients stay relevant in an ever-changing technological environment. Our project work spans across a variety of specialties including app development, software development, feature enhancement, etc. and a variety of industries.
We partner with our clients to optimize their business, and ultimately blow their minds with the solutions we’re able to implement. We’re looking for someone to leverage UI, UX, and design strategy to bring our clients to the forefront of their industries.
Our team is always learning from each other and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
You’re still not sold? There’s more:
- Growth opportunity: You will be responsible for leading and growing the Design practice, which gives you the ability to sell and work on the projects that you think are exciting and innovative and manage / develop Inspire11 resources who will deliver the work.
- Work life balance: We are respectful of our employee's personal time and have an unlimited time off policy so that our team has time to recharge and do their best work
- Flexible hours: We understand that our team members have different needs and do our best to work with their schedules
- Inclusive environment: We are committed to building an inclusive environment where all teammates feel comfortable and supported
- Fun! We love to keep things fun, both within our client work and at companywide events.
So what do I have to do to join?
- Collaborate with prospects, clients and internal teams to design the overall user experience for a wide variety of applications; addressing things like product, brand, marketing and content strategy
- Identify and execute Design practice priorities and manage the practice P&L
- Manage a team of designers and create opportunities for career growth and professional development
- Participate in and contribute to Chicago Market Leadership Team activities
- Interact with key decision makers to sell, deliver and drive projects (CIO, CTO, Directors, & business stakeholders)
- Plan, conduct, and lead client project meetings as needed
- Bring unique, creative, and modern solutions to solve complex client problems
I can do that! Any other skills that I need?
- You bring expert-level experience with UX design related software and tools, including (but not limited to) Sketch & Invision
- You have meaningful experience in design strategy, user research, information architecture and visual design.
- You have experience creating innovative solutions for client problems
- You have experience leading a practice, managing a P&L and managing a team of designers
- You are organized, detailed oriented, and can manage multiple projects at the same time
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are comfortable working in fast paced ambiguous environments, are able to wear many hats, and have a general fear of being bored
We believe that everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. Nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of the digital and analytics space.