Turn it up to 11 as a Data Architect!
Do you want to solve some of the biggest challenges facing companies today using data and analytics? Do you want the opportunity to work with a team of incredibly intelligent, fun-loving, and collaborative individuals? Are you looking to grow and develop your skills across a variety of technologies and tools?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then Inspire11 could be a great fit for you! We are a full services local consulting firm that is building out customized solutions to help our clients stay relevant in an ever-changing technological environment. Our project work spans across a variety of specialties from data warehousing to data science and a variety of industries.
We partner with our clients to optimize their business, and ultimately blow their minds with the solutions we’re able to implement. Our team is always tackling the most difficult problems that client teams face, and are never stuck in maintenance mode.
Our team is always learning from each other and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
You’re still not sold? There’s More:
- Growth opportunity: We are always learning new technologies and educating our clients on what’s available in the data space. You also will have the opportunity to engage in growing the team and there are ample opportunities to take ownership
- Work life balance: We are respectful of people’s boundaries and have unlimited time off so that our team has time to recharge and do their best work
- Flexible hours: We understand that our team members have different needs and do our best to work with their schedules while accommodating client needs
- Inclusive environment: We are committed to building an inclusive environment where all teammates feel comfortable and supported
- Fun! We love to keep things fun, both within our client work and at company wide events
So what do I have to do to join?
- Demonstrate technical expertise in enterprise level cloud data architecture, data visualization and advance analytic solutions
- Define conceptual, logical, and physical architectures for cloud-based data solutions
- Design End-to-end cloud data solutions including Architecture, Infrastructure, Storage, Data Model, ETL/ELT, and Consumption
- Lead the technical design and solutioning of migrating on-premise legacy data solutions to cloud-based data platforms
- Define scope of technical implementation, translate requirements into design specs, and calculate/estimate TOC for proposed solution
- Define best practices, pros and cons, and frameworks for capabilities across the data and analytics landscape
- Define solution standards and best practices while providing hands-on oversight of technical delivery
- Work with the client and consulting team to help gather requirements and understand different processes as it relates to different parts of the business and where there is overlap
- Expected to be familiar with or expert in the following technologies:
- Cloud Platforms: AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Database Platforms (DBaaS): Snowflake, RedShift, Azure SQL DW, Azure SQL DB
- Traditional RDBMS: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Postgres
- ETL/ELT: SSIS, Azure Data Factory, Matillion, Alooma, Talend
- Big Data: Azure HDInsight, Amazon Elastic Map Reduce (EMR), AWS Athena, Apache Spark, Hadoop, Hive
- Data Visualization: Tableau, PowerBI, QlikView, Domo
- Advance Analytics: DataRobot, Azure DataBricks, R Studio, Python
I can do that! Any other skills that I need?
- 8+ years of experience in Data Platforms, Data Warehousing and/or Business Intelligence
- Have successfully led the technical strategy, design, development and implementation of Enterprise Data Solutions
- Versed in either the Kimball and/or Inmon methodology, or have been exposed to Data Vault principles
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) utilizing the Agile approach
- Experience guiding/mentoring developers with lesser experience
- Organized, detailed oriented, and can manage multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working in fast paced environments, are able to wear many hats, and have a general fear of being bored
We believe that everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. Nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of the digital and analytics space.