Inspire11 is a full-service consulting firm that helps clients reach their full potential by getting closer to their customers, their employees, and their communities. Utilizing innovative and strategic thought with technology to bring change and disruption to life.
Our team partners with technology leaders to help them strategize and execute their digital, analytics and technology initiatives. We focus on positively disrupting the marketplace and building customer loyalty in an ever-fickle consumer market. We are constantly keeping our eyes open for revenue generating opportunities in organizations using application development and data analytics.
In order to meet the demands of our high growth business, we are looking for a talented Infrastructure Architect to provide insights and solutions to our clients.
Why Inspire11 is a fit for you:
- We provide opportunities to collaborate with a team of highly experience technologists
- We provide cutting edge work and the opportunity to learn and utilize the latest technologies
- We provide the opportunity to contribute to growing a team and a company
- We provide flexible work hours and occasional remote opportunities
- We provide competitive salaries and annual bonus packages
What you do at Inspire11:
- Design and maintain the computing infrastructure for software applications
- Testing, deployment, and monitoring tooling for the full software development lifecycle
- Design and secure infrastructure architecture
- Work directly with clients to solve problems and present solutions
Why you are a fit for Inspire11:
- You have expertise in computer architecture, computer networks, and information security
- You have a deep knowledge of software development practices, cloud architecture, and deployment tooling and practices
- You have experience writing infrastructure as code and utilizing containerization, service orchestration, telemetry & monitoring tooling and practices, and incident response tooling and practices
- You have a deep knowledge of at least one high level programming language, one low level language, and one scripting language as you will deploy and troubleshoot software written in those languages
- You have experience implementing and supporting AWS based instances and services (e.g. VPC, EC2, CloudWatch, S3, DynamoDB, ECS, EKS, ALB, Route53, etc.)
- You are ideally an accredited AWS Solutions Architect, the more certifications the better!
- You have good knowledge of TCP/IP
- You have experience using Docker, Kubernetes, and the HashiCorp stack
- You have extensive shell experience with diverse and overlapping skillsets in this regard
- You have effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- You have experience creating innovative solutions for client problems
- You are organized, detailed oriented, and can manage multiple projects at the same time
- You are comfortable working in fast paced environments, enjoy wearing many hats, and have a general fear of being bored
At Inspire11, we believe our values make a difference:
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
- We succeed when our customers succeed
- And we keep it fun!
We believe that everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. Nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of the digital and analytics space.
Inspire11 is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status