Inspire11 is a full-service consulting firm that helps clients reach their full potential by getting closer to their customers, their employees, and their communities. Utilizing innovative and strategic thought with technology to bring change and disruption to life.
Our team partners with technology leaders to help them strategize and execute their digital, analytics and technology initiatives. We focus on positively disrupting the marketplace and building customer loyalty in an ever-fickle consumer market. We are constantly keeping our eyes open for revenue generating opportunities in organizations using application development and data analytics.
In order to meet the demands of our high growth business, we are looking for talented UX Designer to join our Experience Design team, providing insights and solutions to our clients.
What you do at Inspire11:
UX Designers lead user research, strategy, user experience and interaction design to create inspiring products and solutions for our clients. Regardless of whether it’s a website, mobile application, web application, or data analytics dashboard, our UX designers work with a multi-disciplinary team to discover, understand, and communicate the business needs of our clients with the needs and desires of their customers/users to create an inspired experience.
- Under the guidance of a Design Lead, plan, prioritize, coordinate, and conduct user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, user experience design, and interaction design.
- Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery.
- Be seen as an expert on all things design within Inspire11.
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually in client project meetings.
- Manage the design process, drive decisions, track issues, and assist in estimating resource needs and schedules.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
- Deliver prototypes, from low to high fidelity, and visual design solutions based on client insights and feedback.
- Work with UX design software and tools including Sketch, InVision, Zeplin and others.
- Be comfortable with providing unique, creative, and sometimes disruptive perspectives to solving complex client business problems
Why you are a fit for Inspire11:
- 3-5 years of user interface design experience, creating products and solutions that push the boundaries of application design and emotionally resonate with customers.
- You have a stunning portfolio of successful design projects that not only looks great, but also shows project outcomes and the value you brought to the project.
- You have experience creating innovative experiences for clients in an agency or consultancy environment.
- You are a multi-faceted designer, with multiple skills in the areas of ux strategy, research, user experience, interaction design, design thinking, visual design, information architecture, and the myriad of design buzzwords that make up what we do, as this role will stretch you to use all your skills.
- You bring expert-level experience with UX design related software and tools, including Sketch & Invision
- You find enjoyment in creating elegant and simple solutions from ambiguity.
- You are organized, detailed oriented, and can manage multiple projects at the same time.
- You have a proven track record of managing complex information and translate into actionable insights and solutions.
- You have excellent communication skills, both internally as well as with client stakeholders.
- You are comfortable working in fast paced environments, are able to wear many hats, and have a general fear of being bored.
Why Inspire11 is a fit for you:
At Inspire11, we believe our values make a difference:
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
- We succeed when our customers succeed
- And we keep it fun!
We believe that everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. Nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of the digital and analytics space.
Inspire11 is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status